Tuesday, June 11, 2013

divergent

    I am reading divergent and I love the book so much. The story is so fantastically crazy, it would be like a dream to see stuff like that. The main character in my book is always trying to prove herself, to show them she isn't a "stiff", and I think a lot of people will be able to relate to that easily, especially as young adults such as myself. The book is so incredibly well written that you grow attached to the characters and feel like you're there. Like you want what they want, and understand their feelings like your own.    I feel like I am way to invested into my book "divergent" its almost not safe how attached to the book I am. The story is so incredible that words cant even describe how much I love the book so far. I would recommend  this book to everyone and anyone, but its so fantastically crazy. This book is so awesome that I never want to put it down, but at the same time I never want to be done reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment